Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute Handiham World Weekly E-Letter for the week of Wednesday, 16 August 2017
This is a free weekly news & information update from the Courage Kenny Handiham Program, serving people with disabilities in Amateur Radio since 1967.
Our contact information is at the end.
Welcome to Handiham World.
In this edition:
- A note from the coordinator
- The Ken Gruetzmacher Story
- Things Technical Part 2—Why radials?
- Eclipse Webinar with Ken KB3LLA
- “Observe” August’s Eclipse with Your AM Radio
- Eclipse App Description
- Other Options for Remote Operation
- Easily Install and Maintain Computer Apps
- Blind Friendly Ham Radio Site
- Avery's QTH
- Down memory lane…
- Check into our nets!
- ...And more!