This is a weekly news & information update from Courage Center's Handiham System. Please do not reply to this message. Use the contact information below, or simply email email@example.com. For subscribe/unsubscribe information, please see the bottom of the page.
I am on vacation this week, so today Ed, N0EPD, is telling us about ham radio safety. Listen in, as it's only available in audio format. See you all next week!
Streaming MP3 of the current week's letter:
Download the N0EPD safety talk via accessible MP3:
The Handiham podcast is at:
73 from all of us at the Courage Handiham System!
Manager, Courage Handi-ham System
Reach me by email at:
- Nancy, Handiham Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jerry, N0VOE, Student Coordinator: email@example.com
- Avery, K0HLA, Educational Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pat, WA0TDA, Manager, email@example.com
- Radio Camp email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARRL is the premier organization supporting amateur radio worldwide. Please contact Handihams for help joining the ARRL. We will be happy to help you fill out the paperwork!
The weekly e-letter is a compilation of software tips, operating information, and Handiham news. It is published on Wednesdays, and is available to everyone in a choice of formats. To administer your subscription to the HTML version, go to:
The text-only version is at: