In this issue you will find:
- Daily EchoLink net time change in July
- Avery's QTH: Avery tells a funny
- Hams with Special Needs Getting RadioACTIVE
- Wanted: Early adopters!
- July audio is posted
- Open General - study quick - this pool is gonna go any second now!
- Elmer goofs off (again)
- Link to an active Field Day plan
- Eat like a radio camper, Yum, Yum.
Greetings from Handiham headquarters!
Happy summer solstice to all of you in the Northern Hemisphere, and happy Winter to everyone south of the equator. I have always wondered how one decides whether it is summer or winter when one lives exactly on the equator! You are not imagining things - your weekly e-letter is really a day late. That's because we were at Courage North yesterday, and just didn't have time to put the edition together. Or maybe we were just waiting for summer to arrive!